Sunday, February 27, 2011

February Favorites...

Paul Mitchell 
Super Skinny Serum 


I just use the smallest amount of it on my ends and it really helps. 
If you get it near your roots it will make your hair look greasy, so be careful.

Cetaphil 
Moisturizing Cream 
For dry, sensitive skin


This is the best moisturizer. I don't have a dry spot on my face and it doesn't break me out. 
I use it twice a day.

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick 
in Soft Nude

I wear this everyday to school and out. It matches every eye look I have on and it's easy.
I wouldn't wear it without a pink toned gloss on top though. 

Kathy Zeeland Purse 
Fifth Avenue Collection

I really love this purse. It's perfect for me.
I feel bad using it because I want to keep it new and clean.


And 1 miss...


I put this picture up because I threw them out. What's left is in my car.
This is the WORST of the WORST.
My lips peeled and stung for the longest time.
This is absolutely crap and not worth the $3-4 I paid.

I believe people only buy it because of the"cute"  packaging but there is nothing cute about chapped lips.
Ugh. 

Anyways, what were some of your favorites this month?  
Love M <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment