Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's my Birthday.... :)

It's my Birthday today.
I am 21!



A small treat... Cute Mauve Bag from Target, $19.99. 
Also comes in grey..but mauve is my favorite color. 




So, it's my Birthday today! I am 21 years old. I feel like life flew by. 
My... "Birthday Resolutions"
This year I am going to:

 Enjoy life a lot more, live each day to the fullest. 
Treat myself mentally and physically better. 
Treat the people around me with even MORE love. 
Smile a lot more, even if it gives me wrinkles. 
Laugh until I cry. 
Dance a lot...haha!
Save more money than I spend.
Take better care of my hair, nails, and skin. 
Be my old self, who was more happy. Not let the "busy" life bring my tired self down.
Start on my career journey. 
Give back to others less fortunate.
Each day write 1 thing down that I am grateful for. 


 BIG PLAN:

 From today on: February 16th 2011, I will keep track of the cost of being a girl. 
Each time, writing down the exact price of any hygiene products, make-up, getting hair/eyebrows/nails done.
And clothes plus accessories. 

I will post the total price next year February 16th 2012. 

I am doing this for myself and for others to see how much money each year we actually spend on things like this.

Much Love 

M <3




No comments:

Post a Comment