Thursday, February 3, 2011

My January 2011 FAVORITES! TINY BIT! :)


Love this trio-Perfect for everyday-School/Work and night time.
I used Sandstone all over the lid ...Deep Brown in the crease..and Honeymoon for highlight.
For not so important occasions I just use Sandstone all over the lid, Deep Brown as eyeliner, and sometimes Honeymoon for highlight. 

Victoria Secret Blush in Bliss. It's perfect. Mix the 2 lighter shades for a light blush or highlight and use the brown to contour.. It's perfect. (No shimmer even though the first color looks like it, it doesn't show up on your face, just gives a glow).


John Frieda Collection-FRIZZ-EASE Smooth Start Conditioner..
It does wonders for my hair.. I don't use anything else anymore.
It's better than the Redken Smooth Down!
Sexy Hair Organic Leave in Conditioner... 
It smells AMAZING! <3 (fresh&clean) 

I only had 4 favorites this month... I am trying new products so I don't really use enough of the 
same products to have a lengthier one! 

But would love to know what some of your favorites were this month? Or if you used the same products as me?! <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment