Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You & Me Together, Nothing is better.




Listened to this song today as I did my co-workers make-up. It was on her iPod. Really liked it. Sad, but eh. 
That was a first time in a long time I did someones make-up, anyway she loved it so it made me happy. 
Will post a haul soon, waiting for packages to come in the mail. 
Anyone got any tips on how to pack make-up and other beauty stuff? 
That's my downfall in life. I cannot pack worth my life.
I don't want to take too much, but if I end up needing something I left at home, I'll be super annoyed. 
Love, M 
Hope you are having a nice Wednesday. 


1 comment:

  1. When I have to pack my makeup, I will fill it up with what I think I need a couple of days before hand. Then, I will use the makeup out of the bag for those 2 days before I leave so that if I end up needing something else I can just grab it and put it in right there. Does that make sense? Haha.

    ReplyDelete