Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Keratin: Short Review.


Keratin-Brazilian Tech 
From: Sally's Beauty Supply. 
Price: $5.99 

So, this is the original picture from when I initially "hauled" it.
I just wanted to point that out so you know that tube was full and by now I have used 75% of it, but was too damn lazy to take a new picture.

Okay, I am going to make this short. 
I thought this was going to be a great conditioning treatment for my hair. 
But it's really not.
It did not make my hair smooth. 
It did not make my hair shiny.
It did not make my hair more healthy.
All it really did was make me use detangling spray lot more and it also made my hair have a more dry appearance.


There is one positive. Note, I am using the word positive very loosely here. 
It made my hair a little bit stronger. I noticed less fallout and more strength against breakage, which was nice, but not worth the effort of doing this process 2-3 times a week knowing very well that other products can give me that same positive plus many more.


Hope this helps. 
And a Song! :) 




Love, M


2 comments:

  1. i know im sorry. i was hoping it would work..for all the women in this world without "perfect" hair lol.. i dont know tho it really didnt do anything for me. i still would suggest it...maybe your hair will like it better? i am still sticking with my favorite john freeda conditioner..

    ReplyDelete