Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rant # 1010487485734985483975489539854289598259825

I saw a couple walk into a make-up retailer that I still had left over business with for work. The girl picked out a few VERY high priced items, okay? As soon as the man hears the amount due I see his facial expression change from content to a mix of surprise, anger and annoyance. The girl walks away casually pretending to be distracted by other items when in fact not really examining the item but just having a blank stare and carefully listening so she'd know when it was "safe" to return. Now, my deal with this is-if your generous, whipped, or just plain stupid boyfriend/husband is nice enough to shell out hundreds of dollars for a few small items at least have the decency to stand by your man and tell him a simple a "Thank you." My God, even throw in a "Sweetie", or "Hunny", or an "I love you" (if you are at that point).  I mean, for crying out loud, if you are that uncomfortable with him paying for your shit then buy it your damn self. 

End of rant. 

2 comments:

  1. OMFG. Agree. She sounds like she has no respect for her man or his hard-earned money. I can't stand women like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, me neither.. i couldnt stand her.. i tried to scare her away by asking if she needed help. she almost shit herself. *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete