Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Favorites...!!! 2011...

Warning.. a lot of affordable stuff.. I don't know why? It wasn't on purpose. I guess expensive doesn't always mean better. 



Boots No 7 - Quick Thinking Make-up Wipes.
$7.99 at Target 

I love these. They don't irritate my skin like the Neutrogena ones do.  
While gentle enough, they still remove my make up without effort.
I am buying these again!


Aussie - Catch the Wave Mousse + Leave in Conditioner 
$3...something? At Target.

I love this!!! The hold is "flexible", so it doesn't leave my hair feeling hard and sticky. 
It's easy to just put in my hair and be out the door in time for school and work with my hair looking great.
I only need to use a little, too. 
Total re-purchase as well.



Victoria Secrets PRO Camouflage FX Concealer Palette 
$14.00 at duh.. Victoria Secrets.

I love the light color and the green one.
This pallet is great for everyone because the colors come out sheer but you can build them up.
So, if you have a light complexion it will work for you or if you have a dark complexion or if you get tanner in the summer it will work, too. You won't need to replace it ever to match your skin tone throughout the year.

The formula is thick, which is perfect for covering blemishes. 
They are easy to blend out, too.. if I want lighter coverage.
I use it every single day .
Love. Just love!



American Beauty Limited Edition Blush..I think?
In Rose Shimmer...I don't know how much I paid for this.
It's been sitting in my drawers forever. That sounds bad.
But when I dyed my hair black I needed a hot pink blush to give me a pop of color.
And I remembered how much I used to love this. It gives the perfect glow without looking tacky.



Wet n Wild Color Icon Pallet $2.99 at Target.
I love the eyelid color. I haven't touched the other two.
I have been looking for a color like this all my life.
I just put it all over the lid. 

Anyways, those are my favorites of March. 
I would to know what your favorites are this month!
The next post will be about work. I hope you guys get a chance to read it because I would love to read your opinions.
Love, M <3

1 comment:

  1. oh i have seen those somewhere before!!! It sounds great! I might have to try it! I'm glad it's working for you!!!

    ReplyDelete