Sunday, March 27, 2011

One out of many presents for the best Auntie in the world! What do you think?!






Hm...I had doubts about this scent.
But I am sure about it now. I know she will love it. 

To save space, I am leaving the box and taking the little bag they give you and I am going to put some make up in it. I think it'll make a great gift! Maybe some glosses, eye shadows, etc.

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. But work has been crazy!!! Less than 20 hours a week.. my ass. 
This work project is more time consuming than I thought it would be.
We had some set backs and it really pisses me off. 
Sometimes, I worry how I will get done with this before Europe. 
I am going to Europe. 
I don't care.
If I have to quite.
I will.
I can find another job.
Right?
No?
Maybe?
Yes? 
Yes, I can.
Yes, I will.

Aha! So, many posts I want to do. 
So, many things I want to tell you!

oo0o0o0o0o0o... I got an A on my math test!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :)

I swear, I looked online and I was thinking the professor made a mistake grading it. 
Maybe she was being extra sweet? I don't know!
I hope not! 
I can't believe I got an A!


Hope everyone has a great start to the week tomorrow.
Mondays....are a bitch.


Love, M







2 comments:

  1. Your Aunt is lucky lady!!! Your gifts sound awesome. And congrats on your test :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so! I am thinking of returing it and getting her a Burberry one just like mine! Aha! Thank you!!!! Hope you are well! <3

    ReplyDelete