Monday, March 14, 2011

Innouts: The Bump....

This post is purely based on something I saw today at work.
A girl I work with came back from a leave of absence today and she was rocking the "bump", real hard.
I though she must have been harbinating for the past 2 years and not realized that the "bump", is so damn out. 


NO! 

Please DON'T DO IT!


Much Love M <3
PS: Sorry, for the lack of posts. I know I usually try to come up with something significant at least 2-3 times a week. But this might be a slow week. I had the worst day today, filled with pointless tears and stress. I don't know what's wrong with me. I might loose my lid at any moment. Anyway, I want to post a Spring Haul but I am still waiting for a few things to get here & apparently I forgot to cancel my Birchbox so I guess I will be getting one those, too. I've heard they suck this month. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment