Monday, September 19, 2011

Cosmetic Lines I cannot bring myself to buy from for various reasons..


It's so cheap. 
And that's not a bad thing at all.
But there is something my mother would always tell me growing up...
"If it's going to touch your skin or go on your body, it needs to be good quality."
And I just don't feel that's e.l.f. 



They really stepped up their game. 
However, they are still a loss in my book. 
I wish they would improve the packaging of their product.
If it's great on the inside it needs to be great on the outside.
I feel like I am 14 all over again whenever I pull something from Wet N Wild out. 
Not to mention things broke on me a lot so now I own nothing from them.


Talk about OVERRATED.
They have some pretty things I would love to try..but I just cannot bring myself to purchase anything from them.
Youtube/Blogs know nothing else than M.A.C ..at least that's what it feels like.


Anyway, I know I might sound crazy...anyone else have brands that they just "cannot" buy?
Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment