Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tarte LipSurgence & SmolderEyes Amazonian Clay Sets REVIEW!

           Lip Service Limited-Edition LipSurgence Collection


For the set I paid: $29.00
One each normally is $24.00
That's an amazing value. 
You get 5 in the set!
If you see this, don't think--just buy! You won't regret!



The colors you get inside the set: 

- 3 x 0.1 oz LipSurgence™ Natural Lip Luster in Dazzled (pearly coral pink luster), Flashy (bright iridescent fuchsia luster), Glitzy (antique pink luster)
- 2 x 0.1 oz LipSurgence™ Natural Lip Tint in Perky (soft carnation pink tint), Swank (light cherry tint)


The positives: These make your lip feel and look so luscious! Plus, they are so EASY! If I am ever in a rush for work or whatever, I just grab a color and slap it on! 
The colors compliment just about any look... 

The negatives:  I wish the color scheme of this gave a little more variety. I feel that maybe 2 or 3 of the colors are pretty close since my lips are already pigmented I cannot tell much of a difference when I put on some of these. 

OVERALL: BUY! 

SmolderEYES Limited-Edition Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner Collection


For the set I paid: $39.00
One each normally is $25.00
That's an amazing value!



In this you get: 

- 6 x 0.056 oz SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Golden Beige, Moss, Violet, Espresso, Silver Black, Smoke & a Sharpener 



The positives: The lasting power is great. Wear all day, no creasing. Colors are vibrant. 

The negatives: Because of their creamy consistency, you have to sharpen them more often which makes you lose more product.  


OVERALL: BUY!


Love, M


No comments:

Post a Comment