Friday, June 3, 2011

I think this is wrong...WORK STORY.

Okay.
K.
A lady that works with me...we will call her K. K? K. 
Yes, another work story.
So, there is a creep who comes in to "shop" and stops by to see her.
To be honest... I don't think he EVER buys anything EVER. 
He always leaves empty handed.
Always.
My definition of a creep= a nasty nobody, who is a womanizer, cheater, low-life, broke ass fuck up, in need of mental help fucking loser. 
Anyway, this creep gives K a hug and is holding her around the shoulders, telling her how beautiful she is and how sexy she is.
Mind you, creep is married. 
Poor woman. 
So, is K by the way.
To a VERY lovely man. 
I've met him.
He's great. 
And they joke about having a 1 night stand.
I mean.....listen.... I know it's not my business and maybe I am just a prude...but they flirt.. and he's gross.
It's men like him that should be shipped off to a far away planet and left there with NO ONE!
Can you imagine how his wife feels? If she knows? Or if she found out?
I know if it was me, it would devastate me. 
K, complains too that her husband doesn't want to have sex with her anymore either.
Again, don't know why middle-aged women spill their life to me but they do.
I think just K should work on her marriage instead of flirting with a creep.
Maybe she likes the attention from other men?
I don't know.
But ew.
Ew.
Just ew.
I really wish I didn't witness that it gives me nasty "taste" in my head.


I mean, what the hell? I know being married to the same person for 10-20 years is rough but if you're not in it til the end you have no business being with that person. 
So, what the older you get the less your marriage matters?
Nope.

Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment