Friday, August 5, 2011

ACCESSORY HAUL.... LATELY..


Kenneth Cole New York Collection- Necklace... 


Matching Kenneth Cole Earrings to the Necklace above.. 


Another pair of Kenneth Cole Earrings...also New York Collection


Watch from HSN? Saw it on TV and FELL IN LOVE.. I love that it's Rose Gold and White... but not too thick or wide of a band... love love.. just love...



Givenchy Earnings ... SO PRETTY! MY FAVORITE!






These bracelets that I really love..from JC Penny's MIX IT line? Love. 



New York & Company Hair Clip... going to do a side pony tail with this..cute right?

Work Update. I got a promotion at work and I signed a contract for a full year...hopefully by then I'll be done with all my business plans and ready to start my own business...
How is everyone else? 
I hope well. 
Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment