Thursday, December 23, 2010

Kim Kardashian & the Kardashians all together are ... OUT!





You know these girls will put their name on about just anything...if it means getting sponsored and getting their bank accounts filled! 


I just love how she is sucking in so much in this picture...!

Bottom Line... everyone is a doing a "Kim Kardashian Hair Tutorial ...Makeup Look..etc"... I don't wanna look like that. Who does? I just wanna look like me. Those curly hair tutorials are over played!
PS: Her perfume..stinks..anyone else try it?

So, who is the big next thing you ask...well isn't it obvious?
It's me!!!!!!!


I'm just kidding! I don't know who the big next thing is... but it's not Kim K or Taylor Swift..and Lauren Conrad is old news.

So, you tell me, who do you think it is? 
Leave a comment below!
Make sure it's a positive role model for girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment