Thursday, December 23, 2010

FIRST EVER....HIT & a MISS!

Burt's Bee Lip Stuff is a MISS!.... Everyone raved about Burt's Bee Lip Stuff...but now you never hear about it anymore. Everyone reverts back to their favorite Chapstick or Carmex. But, where I am from (Europe) Nivea Lip Care products are the best and most loved balms...at least in my family. And now I am hearing all about Nivea and for good reason, too!



Burt's Bee stung my lips and have this smell of honey...
and honestly.. I don't like honey on my body at all....unless it's getting licked off! HAHA Just kidding. 
However, there are ENDLESS BEAUTIFUL SMELLING Nivea lip balms that are also in cute packaging...who could resist?



They come in varies forms from SPF, Shimmer, Tinted, Lip Boosting, Repair and Balm for Men! 
And in all different flavors as well! From honey & milk (if you can't get over Burt's) cherry, strawberry, etc. Not to mention the original and other fresh flavors as well! The possibilities are endless!
What a HIT!!!

You can find these at your local drugstore and at Target, Walmart, etc. 
If you try 'em out, leave a comment below and let me know what ya think!
Much Love <3


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Nivea, I`ve been using it since I can remember, all of their products are very good, not just the lip balms!!! The original, blue, is the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete