Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Beauty/Fashion Haul! First of 2011


Light Floral Scarf from Wal-Mart..$ 3.00 USD 
This caught my eye while I was waiting for my Nana to finish shopping!
I don't buy clothes from Wal-Mart but this felt like really nice quality and hey if it's not, I only lost $ 3.00 USD.



Light Pink Watch from New York & Company... $ 22.99 USD ? Maybe? I don't remember.
But I love the see through aspect and soft texture of the watch. Perfect for summer!



New York & Company Tote... $ 17.99 on Clearance! 
I love this for class/work/travel!


This cosmetic bag from Target..(came in set) perfect holding my hair things when I travel!



Second part of the set, fun little bag for summer!
The Cosmetic bag set was $ 17.99 USD.. @ Target. 


Adding even more to my perfume collection...Faith Hill Perfume..came with a set of 2 for $ 15.00 USD.
Gave the other to my Nana. 
The smell is too strong at first, but later it changes to a soft floral and I love it!


From left: Maybelline EXPRESS FINISH in Crimson # 170,
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Celeb City # 13,
Maybelline EXPRESS FINISH in Mod Mauve # 70,
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtream Wear in The Real Teal # 39.

The Maybelline EXPRESS FINISH Nail Polishes were $3-4 USD and the
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtream Wear Nail Polishes were $2-3 USD.


Earth Therapeutics Refreshing Foot Scrub from Wal-Mart for $ 6.00? USD.

That's my haul! 
Much Love <3
PS: Would LOVE to see what you guys are getting lately!







No comments:

Post a Comment